We’re hiring! And to us, this is more than just a game. It’s about people, community, and lifelong success. Together. United. Know someone interested in working with us? Have them reach out to Erin at email@example.com.
Our Recreational & Juniors Program Director is responsible for overseeing and managing the Recreational and Juniors programs (players 4U to 15U) in a way that creates the best possible experience for players, coaches, & parents, while also supporting the club’s style of play and player-first philosophy.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping kids, strong organizational skills, enjoy working in team environment, have a positive, can-do attitude, and have strong communication skills. Soccer experience is a bonus, but not required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordinating and managing coach & parent access to the Juniors & Recreational soccer curriculum created by the Director of Coaching (DoC)
- Developing team rosters for all Recreational and Junior’s program teams
- Acquiring coaches for all Recreational and Junior’s program teams
- Working with the DoC, Asst. DoC (ADoC), and/or Facilities Manager to establish and communicate practice times & field assignments
- Managing and/or directly running Juniors-focused programming
- Managing other Recreational and Juniors program managers
- Addressing questions and concerns from parents, players, & coaches as needed
- Coordinating team bags and supplies for coaches
- Mentoring & managing I-Mentor player assistants within the program as needed
- Presenting to Juniors parents & coaches twice per year (spring & fall) on Club initiatives, coach expectations, practice field assignments, program times, Club initiatives, Club processes, etc.
- Developing the Junior’s schedule for games
- Working with the league (WARS) to develop and manage the Recreational Program game schedule
- Manage & communicate processes for rescheduling games to coaches
- Directly running any Juniors age group (4U, 5U, 6U, 7U, & 8U) that doesn’t have a program manager
- Participate in coach meetings as scheduled by the DoC or the ADoC
- Assist with the Club’s annual tournament
- Attend and participate in weekly executive meetings
- Perform general administrative work as needed
Responsibilities may fluctuate or change at management’s discretion based on business needs.
Estimated Hours / Week:
- 8 to 10 non-seasonal (Jan-Mar, Jul, Nov-Dec)
- 16 to 20 seasonal (Apr-Jun, Aug-Oct)
Annual Compensation: Flexible
About Pewaukee Sussex United
About Pewaukee Sussex United Pewaukee Sussex United is a “player-first” youth soccer club who improves the lives of children through the unique challenges and rewards of athletic competition. Our mission is to teach players fundamental elements of success so they are empowered to achieve lifelong success however they define it.
Seem like a good fit? Contact Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.