5 Reasons Why You HAVE to Try Old School Street Soccer
By Joe Ulm
- Old School Street soccer is about people and fun. It’s not about being able to sprint up and down the field without breaking a sweat, dribbling through multiple defenders, or scoring from ten yards outside the box. It’s about good people coming together playing a little soccer and having a blast.
- Old School Street Soccer is a judgement-free experience. No soccer skill is needed (see #1 above) and you don’t need to sprint up and down the field. Enjoy at your pace, the way you like. Sprint away if you like, or play a bit more low-key – it’s all up to you. Most Old School Street Soccer players didn’t play soccer as a child and are coming to the game as adult, themselves!
- It’s a great way to meet other PSU members. We have so many truly great people in this club that it’s hard not to have a good time.
- Your son or daughter would love to play. Kids learn tons at practice, but what they enjoy most is playing. Get them to step away from the screen time and let them have fun on the soccer field. And while you’re at it why not meet some great people and have tons of fun yourself?
- There are no hero’s. No one slide tackles other players or shoulders players onto their backside. Oh sure, players have been known to trip over the ball making the awesome move they knew they could do (not that I’ve personally done that or anything 😊), but other than that, everyone enjoys injury-free Saturdays.
So come out and give it a try. We’d love to have you and it really is a blast!