Apologies, PSU fans, but we need to cancel tonight’s street soccer session.Continue reading
From time to time, we close our fields due to the poor condition of the fields or because of inclement weather.Continue reading
PSU’s Street Soccer is open to all 9U to 19U players. Our Old School Street Soccer is open to any parent, soccer coach, and their significant others. Bring the whole family!Continue reading
Open to all current 9u+ PSU players at no fee!Continue reading
We hope all of our PSU moms have a wonderful Mother’s Day!Continue reading
Moving from PSC to Armory tonight, Friday, May 7.Continue reading
Please join us in congratulating Adam Neylon and Daniel Nogueira on their new roles with PSU!
Adam Neylon fills a new position with us as our
Recreational and Juniors Director.
As a long-time soccer fan, Adam has served on PSU’s board for two years and now brings all his expertise to our Recreational and Juniors programs. Adam’s ideas and energy are top notch, and we’re ecstatic he has stepped into this key role on the PSU team.
After doing a wonderful job coaching our 10U Red and Black Academy teams, Daniel Nogueira steps in as our Academy Director.
Daniel joined us at the start of the season and will now bring his expertise to our entire Academy program. Along with overseeing our Academy program, Daniel will also manage our fields and our Player Excellence program. We didn’t think it was possible, but with Daniel’s many years in youth soccer, his degree in Business Organization Management, and the way he effectively juggles his added responsibilities, we’re even more thrilled to have him on our team.
We’re hiring! And to us, this is more than just a game. It’s about people, community, and lifelong success. Together. United. Know someone interested in working with us? Have them reach out to Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Recreational & Juniors Program Director is responsible for overseeing and managing the Recreational and Juniors programs (players 4U to 15U) in a way that creates the best possible experience for players, coaches, & parents, while also supporting the club’s style of play and player-first philosophy.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping kids, strong organizational skills, enjoy working in team environment, have a positive, can-do attitude, and have strong communication skills. Soccer experience is a bonus, but not required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordinating and managing coach & parent access to the Juniors & Recreational soccer curriculum created by the Director of Coaching (DoC)
- Developing team rosters for all Recreational and Junior’s program teams
- Acquiring coaches for all Recreational and Junior’s program teams
- Working with the DoC, Asst. DoC (ADoC), and/or Facilities Manager to establish and communicate practice times & field assignments
- Managing and/or directly running Juniors-focused programming
- Managing other Recreational and Juniors program managers
- Addressing questions and concerns from parents, players, & coaches as needed
- Coordinating team bags and supplies for coaches
- Mentoring & managing I-Mentor player assistants within the program as needed
- Presenting to Juniors parents & coaches twice per year (spring & fall) on Club initiatives, coach expectations, practice field assignments, program times, Club initiatives, Club processes, etc.
- Developing the Junior’s schedule for games
- Working with the league (WARS) to develop and manage the Recreational Program game schedule
- Manage & communicate processes for rescheduling games to coaches
- Directly running any Juniors age group (4U, 5U, 6U, 7U, & 8U) that doesn’t have a program manager
- Participate in coach meetings as scheduled by the DoC or the ADoC
- Assist with the Club’s annual tournament
- Attend and participate in weekly executive meetings
- Perform general administrative work as needed
Responsibilities may fluctuate or change at management’s discretion based on business needs.
Estimated Hours / Week:
- 8 to 10 non-seasonal (Jan-Mar, Jul, Nov-Dec)
- 16 to 20 seasonal (Apr-Jun, Aug-Oct)
Annual Compensation: Flexible
About Pewaukee Sussex United
About Pewaukee Sussex United Pewaukee Sussex United is a “player-first” youth soccer club who improves the lives of children through the unique challenges and rewards of athletic competition. Our mission is to teach players fundamental elements of success so they are empowered to achieve lifelong success however they define it.
Seem like a good fit? Contact Erin at email@example.com if interested.
Spring Registration Is Open!
Join us for the Spring season! Sign up your kids and tell your friends! Let’s develop our soccer skills and have fun together. Because to us, this is more than just a game. It’s about people, community, and lifelong success. Together. United.
Registration for additional training beginning later this month closes Friday, January 8. Check out what we have available for our Goalkeepers, Juniors (4U-8U), and High School players.
PSU Eclipse: Goalkeeping (9-19U)
Fridays beginning January 15
First Skills (4-8U)
Saturdays beginning January 16
HS Boys Open Play (16-18U)
Saturdays beginning January 16