Run your PlayMetrics account like a pro using these helpful tips and links below.
Registering With PlayMetrics: How to create your PlayMetrics account from a sign-up email, or registration link provided by the Club.
Adding Secondary Contacts to your Account: How to invite family and friends to be an additional Contact for your Player(s), and what those Contacts are able to do in PlayMetrics.
Adding the PlayMetrics mobile app: Instructions for adding the free PlayMetrics app to your iOS or Android mobile device.
Setting Communication preferences: How to activate email notifications, push notifications, and/or SMS messaging.
Syncing your Calendar: Instructions for syncing your personal calendar to your Team’s Calendar in PlayMetrics.
Update your Player’s profile information: Instructions for updating your player’s profile information in PlayMetrics.
How to switch between Accounts/Roles: For anyone who holds multiple roles within your Club (such as Parent and Team Manager, or Parent and Coach), this article shows you how to switch between those accounts.
Changing the Account Owner for your Player: How to set a different person as the account owner for your Player(s).
You can always get in touch with Emily at email@example.com
Emily can help you navigate as a Player, Coach, Team Manager, Parent or Director on your phone or your desktop computer.
The Ideal PlayMetrics Player Account Includes At Least the Following:
- Player First and Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Name, Phone, and Email for Guardians
- Up to Date Attendance for All Team Events
- Player Jersey Number
- Photo of Player Note: We recommend a headshot of the player with no other people, animals, or objects. We recommend that the photo is in .jpg format.
- Any Other Player Information Guardians Choose to Include (Dominant foot, Position, etc)
- Working as a Coach in PlayMetrics
- How do I Switch Between Accounts/Roles?
- How do I add a Team Manager for a Team?
- How do I view Team Attendance?