RBC Participant Arrival/Departure
- Enter the building through the East entrance (the East entrance is at the back of the facility).
- Proceed through the entrance/exit hallway to your assigned seating area, keeping all personal items in your bag or backpack until you reach the seating area.
- Select a chair in your assigned seating area and prepare for training (change shoes, remove jacket, etc.).
- Secure all personal items in your bag or backpack and remain seated until a coach or staff member gives you permission to enter the playing area playing area.
- Observe all social distancing guidelines at all times.
- Place used pinnies in laundry basket.
- Remain in the playing area until a coach or staff member gives you permission to exit the playing area.
- When permission is granted, exit the playing area and proceed directly to your chair.
- Prepare to depart (change shoes, etc.), collect your belongings, and remain seated until a coach or staff member gives you permission to exit the facility.
- When permission is granted, exit the facility through the entrance/exit hallway.
- Proceed directly to your transportation.
- Observe all social distancing guidelines when exiting.